Why Sponsor conscious aging events
Sponsorships of Conscious Aging events allows for unique and exclusive access to the most coveted demographic in Denver - its older adults. As a sponsor of Conscious Aging events, you will:
• Match your brand with a positive aging message that ensures older adults have access to vital programming enabling them to cultivate a successful lifestyle in their latter years
• Bring awareness of your product/service to hundreds of energetic and dynamic +55 older adults
• Be associated with with Denver’s most prominent senior leaders and organizations
benefits of sponsorship
• The sponsor’s name and logo will be included on all promotional items used for CA events including: brochures, flyers, emails, and website
• Recognition during all CA events
• The opportunity to address participants at select events
• The ability to distribute materials at CA events
• The ability to have a resource materials available to display at a sponsored events
• The chance to host a specific CA event at your venue, or venue of your choice
• The ability to have us post events on our Facebook account
About Conscious Aging
Aging is indeed challenging and it requires our strongest inner core to come forward to help us survive – and thrive – during these life stages. However, it is also a time of great opportunity for spiritual, emotional and psychological growth.
Over the past four years, the Center for Conscious Aging has been developing programs for hundreds of seniors to address these challenges and opportunities. We have found that seniors are yearning to engage in dialogue together on these issues. They are looking for guidance, connection, and community to help fortify themselves for their aging years. That is what the Conscious Aging programs are designed to provide.
•Monthly Lifelong Learners’ Series and all Workshops $50/each session
•Weekly Discussion Group –$25/mo
•Partner Package (includes all events and workshops) – $200/month
Monthly Lifelong Learners’ Series — Gives participants a chance to learn about community resources while connecting with others. Held on the third Thursday of each month from 1pm-2:30pm at the Staenberg-Loop Jewish Community Center in Denver
Workshops – Guides participants through the meaning of positive aging in a group support format.
Weekly Discussion Group – On-going facilitated discussion groups that allow individuals the space to explore the challenges of aging in a supportive and informative setting.